Photo by Anastasia Marie Mikailenko
- glitter twine
- metallic twine
- mini kraft envelope
- metallic puff paint
- your gift wrapped in kraft paper
Hello there! This is Anastasia here from Anastasia Marie. It’s so exciting to be a part of this adventure on Dearest Nature. Looking forward to lots of fun creating all sorts of projects for you to try at home. And everything being nature inspired? Endless fun.
One thing that I love about nature is how when it gets messy, it’s still very beautiful. Example: when a tree falls over and starts decaying, don’t you think the forest still looks just as pretty? I like a good mess, occasionally. So it’s no wonder that I’m obsessed with all things kraft, especially when it comes to gift wrap. You can do pretty much whatever you want, get messy, and it still comes out looking neat. I’ve got one “messy” looking gift wrap for you today.
- 1. Take your jute and criss-cross to your heart’s content around the wrapped gift … don’t be overly neat! Tie down loose ends in the most inconspicuous space.
- 2. Tie little bows at each intersection on the top side of your gift, alternating between your metallic and sparkly twines.
- 3. Snip the loops in half with a pair of scissors.
- 4. Place some dots on the mini kraft envelope with your metallic puff paint and let dry.
- 5. Place the envelope in the most “naked” space and insert your special message inside.
Nobody said gift wrap had to be prim + proper. See you all again in two weeks!