All images via Tangs and Tines, The Home Ground, and Jacaranda Designs
Giveaway Entry Details
- Pin the image below to one your pinterest pinboards and leave a comment with a link to your pin
- Eligibility: open to readers worldwide
- Open from April 30th – May 6th
- See additional entry details below
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and if you’re still shopping around for a unique gift for that amazing woman in your life, might I suggest checking out The Home Ground, Jacaranda Designs, and Tangs and Tines? These three shops are each offering an item for a fabulous giveaway that will dazzle your mom’s eyes.
To enter this group giveaway, simply pin the image below to one of your pin boards on pinterest with the caption: Enter to win a group giveaway on Dearest Nature from The Home Ground, Jacaranda Designs, and Tangs and Tines: http://bit.ly/IDYSpR
1. You might remember The Home Ground from a couple weeks back when we interviewed shop owner Brittany Campbell. Brittany’s kindly a set of eclipse earrings made of freshwater pearls and thai silver, valued at $32.
2. Shop owner Jane of Jacaranda Designs is offering one of her sweet handcrafted bird’s nest necklaces, valued at $22.
3. And the wonderful folks of Tangs and Tines are offering one of their upcycled vintage silver spoon rings (photographed by our contributor Abigail Bradshaw of The Notion Creative Labs), valued at $22.