DIY rosemary spearmint natural body scrub by Julie Blanner
[editor’s note]: This week we’re sharing a four-part gift guide series focusing on gifts for moms. First up is a roundup of DIY gifts shared by our contributors Sarah Hart and Clemence Herbillon who teamed up to find the sweetest of DIYs because we all know that some of the best gifts you can give to your mother on Mother’s Day are the ones that are handmade.
We know how important your mom is to you, and we know how hard it can be sometimes to find that perfect gift for her. That’s why we have brought together some lovely DIY ideas so you can create the perfect present for Mother’s Day!
Whether your mom is Love’n Luxury, Jazzed about Jewerlry, Dreaming of Decor, Passionate for Plants or Yearning for Unique, you’ll be able to find a DIY that is just right for her.
1. Citrus salt body scrub by Paula Deen
2. Infusing sugar by Sugar and Charm
3. Planting pot necklace by Sincerely Kinsey
4. Bird nest necklace by Sarah Ortega
5. Painted driftwood hanger by Lovely Indeed
6. Fabric covered canvas by Better Homes and Gardens
7. Stenciled animal mugs by Country Living
8. Book planter with succulents by Green Wedding Shoes
10. Recycled wine barrel planter by Centsational Girl
11. Butterfly glass dome by Sweet Paul
12. Birdhouse key hooks by Torie Jayne