All image sources linked below
We’re already seven days into September! This entire year has almost seemed like a blur, hasn’t it? I’m not sure what our weekend plans are, but I hope they entail a little bit of rest and relaxation for me. Perhaps a little crafting or reading under a tree.
Any of you have any exciting weekend plans?
Check out these links I’m currently loving:
- A beautiful autumn leaves photo by Shannon Pix. I wish autumn would arrive sooner in my neck of the woods, but we usually don’t see leaves turning colors until October and November.
- Beyond adorable baby bonnet (I want one!) by Gail of Probably Actually.
- My parents recently constructed an A-Frame tent based on Rubyellen’s (of Cakies) tutorial on A Beautiful Mess, and here’s another featuring one with lovely lace fabric. (link via baby space)
- A darling sneak peek at Whitney Deal’s nursery. Get a load of that wallpaper!
Highlights from our blog this week
- Decorate your home with these amazing fall-themed DIYs shared by our contributor Clemence Herbillon of Oh The Lovely Things.
- Our dear friend Bonnie Forkner launched a cool project called Roost Tribe! She’s packaging together graphics, recipes, gift guides and more for as little as $5 a month.
- A great weekend read: heartwarming interview with Rebecca Long of The Rubbish Revival.
- Feast your eyes on gorgeous jewelry by Vintage Rose.