[editor’s note]: Welcome to Part III of our Mother’s Day gift guide. Be sure to check out Part I: Make it For Mom and Part II: Flowers for Mom. Today, our contributor Abigail Bradshaw of The Notion Creative Labs is sharing sweet treats to bake or buy for your mom on Mother’s Day.
May is upon us and flowers are a’bloomin’ and here’s the second part of our Mother’s Day gift guide series. If you missed part one, yesterday, be sure to check out the roundup of beautiful DIYs our contributors Sarah Hart and Clemence Herbillon presented.
Are you one who usually bestows flowers upon your mom for Mother’s Day? This year, try mixing it up by giving her flowers in another way through art prints, jewelry, home decor, and more, divided into four color palettes: peaches and cream, bright and bold yellows, purple tones, and blue and green hues — all of which are sure to dazzle your mom on Mother’s Day.
And hey, who says you have to give your mom or that special woman in your life something special only one time out of the year?
1. Paper lamp by Studio Snowpuppe via August Empress
2. Sea urchin flower brooch by Star of the East
3. Poppies art print by Sweet William
4. Daniella spring by Brittany Burton
5. Metal wall flowers from Pottery Barn Kids via Anastasia Marie
6. Mixed thread hair wrap from Free People
7. Sea flowers journal by Jill Bliss from Room 6
8. Craspedia cluster by Flores del Sol
9. Yellow teapot by Yevgenia
10. Floral wall wear by neawear
11. Daisies fine art print by LAccent Nou
12. Polymer clay jewelry set by Silver Seagull Art Studio
13. Pansies and butterfly watercolor art by Ollina
14. Roselle Scarf from Anthropologie
15. Paper dahlias by Imeondesign
16. Archival fine art giclee print by Gretchen Mist
17. Kanzashi green and blue silk hair clip by Petal Mix
18. Gentle whisper fine art photograph by Sandra Arduini Photo
19. Frosted aqua bohemian flower earrings by Lunar Belle
20. Come wonder hair flower by Alannah Hill
[editor’s note]: This week we’re sharing a four-part gift guide series focusing on gifts for moms. First up is a roundup of DIY gifts shared by our contributors Sarah Hart and Clemence Herbillon who teamed up to find the sweetest of DIYs because we all know that some of the best gifts you can give to your mother on Mother’s Day are the ones that are handmade.
We know how important your mom is to you, and we know how hard it can be sometimes to find that perfect gift for her. That’s why we have brought together some lovely DIY ideas so you can create the perfect present for Mother’s Day!
Whether your mom is Love’n Luxury, Jazzed about Jewerlry, Dreaming of Decor, Passionate for Plants or Yearning for Unique, you’ll be able to find a DIY that is just right for her.
1. Citrus salt body scrub by Paula Deen
2. Infusing sugar by Sugar and Charm
3. Planting pot necklace by Sincerely Kinsey
4. Bird nest necklace by Sarah Ortega
5. Painted driftwood hanger by Lovely Indeed
6. Fabric covered canvas by Better Homes and Gardens
7. Stenciled animal mugs by Country Living
8. Book planter with succulents by Green Wedding Shoes
9. Chalkboard planting pots by Bonnie Forkner for Design Sponge
10. Recycled wine barrel planter by Centsational Girl
11. Butterfly glass dome by Sweet Paul
12. Birdhouse key hooks by Torie Jayne
Hello. Sarah Hart from Hart to Heart here with your April gift guide. I can’t say how thrilled I am to be sharing my first post with you folks.
Bright yellow rain boots, splashing in mud puddles, and the soft sleepy sound of rain drops on the rooftop. As a long-time lover of a good ol’ rainy day, I was inspired to bring together some fantastic finds made special for those dreamy, drizzly spring days that excite our imagination and inspire us to see our world in a new light.